This year for Valentine's Day, we shared a family outing at EdVenture, a giant hands on museum for kids. And, boy did our little guys have fun! We also got to eat a lunch at one of our favorite places, Chipotle. Since we moved to Georgia, the closest Chipotle is in Atlanta (2 1/2 hours away). Talk about withdrawal...we could only get it when we traveled back to the Midwest. Then they decided to open one in Columbia, SC and how could we not visit? YUMMY! Here are some of the many, and I mean MANY pics we took.
Our little fire fighters. This was super cool! They had a real fire truck for the kids to climb in and out of and little boots and jackets that really fit them!
Daddy and Owen found the North pole, where they were enamored with the snowing bubbles!


The boys and I found ways to make some music.

Kyle cleaned some teeth, did a little shopping, and practiced his chop stick skills.
Most of the day, Steve and I took turns carrying our little monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment